Friday 6 April 2018

The Joy of Being an Author!

It is hard to describe the feeling of joy when a package of the latest book to be published arrives with the post. Today, the new Triumph & Standard Cars 1945 to 1984 - A Pictorial History published by Veloce arrived in the post and I have to say that I'm pleased with the result.


It is still showing as being published on 3rd May, at least according to Amazon, or it can be purchased directly from Veloce, or indeed, from any bookseller of your choice. The published price is £14.99. If you have a look at the book on the Amazon site, you can have a sneak preview of the content.

If anyone would like a signed copy, I'd be very pleased to oblige, either signing your copy that you have purchased elsewhere, or supplying you with a copy, properly inscribed, at the published price including postage to the UK, but you'll need to let me know in advance if you'd like a copy as I don't keep more than a small number in stock. Even the author doesn't get "sale or return"! Simplest way is to email me - click here to email - with your order and payment by PayPal and I'll bung a signed copy in the post to you. Overseas will be available as well, but you'll need to contact me so that I can calculate the postage.

As I'm going to the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2.5 Register National Rally this year, I'll have a few copies with me, or you can collect your pre-ordered copy from me there. I might have a few copies of "Triumph 2000 - Defining the Sporting Saloon" with me and possibly "Triumph TR - From Beginning to End" - but pre-order to be sure.

Later this year, the next title "Triumph 1300 to Dolomite Sprint" will be published and the latest book, "Guy Motors: Buses and Coaches" has recently gone to the publisher for typesetting. So, that is five books finished. What shall I do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment